President Abdul Hamid Medical College And Hospital ,Bangladesh
- September 12, 2021
- Posted by: studymbbsbdcom
- Category: All Colleges Colleges
About President Abdul Hamid Medical College:
President Abdul Hamid Medical College also known as President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital is a private or non-government medical college situated at Kishoreganj in a beautiful city or capital city of Bangladesh, Dhaka. President Abdul Hamid Medical College Bangladesh had started a wonderful journey of learning in 2013 that is President Abdul Hamid Medical College was established in the year 2013. President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital was named after the then president of Bangladesh Abdul Hamid. President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital is approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
The specialty of President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital:
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College Bangladesh has an enormous infrastructure with all the latest technological advancements to make the learning process efficient.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College has well-equipped laboratories.
- Library of President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital has an area of 4000 sq. ft. with lots of reference textbooks, a computer section, and high-speed internet facilities.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College Bangladesh has fully furnished accommodation facilities.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College Bangladesh provides well qualified and highly skilled faculties for every department.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College provides a fresh and hygienic variety of dishes to its students.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital have two enormous conference rooms.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College Bangladesh has a spacious exam hall.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital are currently equipped with 250 beds.
- 24/7 hours emergency unit, medicine shop, and ambulance service is provided at President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College and Hospital has three operation theatres.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission fee, as well as President Abdul Hamid Medical College tuition fees, are so affordable in comparison to other colleges.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission procedure is quite smooth and similar to that of other medical colleges.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission commences at end of the year and the new batch starts from January.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2023-2024
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Mode of Payment:
Payment of admission fees, Development fees, Donation and all other charges (US$ 32,250.00).
Total US$ : 45,000.00
In words: Forty Five thousand US dollar only.
Note: if any student do not perform their internship training in this institute (MCWH) she will get refund of USD 2170. Total amount then to be paid USD (45000-2170) = USD 42830.
Note:Foreign Student Agent Consultancy generally fee USD 3000.
Hostel accommodation fee per year approximately: US$ 800.00
At the time of admission all students will have to pay minimum one (01) year hostel seat rent in advance, if they desire to live in hostel. Hostel accommodation fees same as local student for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail in the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they will have to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for each attempt in all subject and US$ 267.00 for each subject. All students will clear their tuition & others fees so long they continue their regular courses. All students have to pay any other charges which will be imposed by the concern authority related to MBBS course, such as RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]