Marks Medical College Tuition Fees
Marks Medical College Tuition Fees
MARKS Medical College Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Near Dhaka Airport. Best Medical College, Modern Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel & Library, Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Affiliation:: MARKS Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated with the University of Dhaka. CURRICULUMS: The curriculum adopted by the school of drugs . The University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Objective: 1. to supply an honest academic environment and make sure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with an empathetic attitude towards people.
2. Capable of completing research activities in life science , help within the advancement of medical education and health services within the country and abroad.
3. Capable of completing research activities in life science , help within the advancement of medical education and health services within the country and abroad.
4. Be ready to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students: ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. GCE, O & A level or 12th grade.
2. GCE, O & A level or 12th grade.
3. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
4. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
5. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
6. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the highest five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA
7. Therefore, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained within the top five subjects ÷ 5.
8. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
9. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
10. Only applications processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries are going to be considered of admission. the appliance must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, within the appliance deadline, which can be published on the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (www.dghs.gov.bd).
11. the appliance should be submitted within the prescribed form available from the DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc need to be submitted along side the appliance . All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application are going to be accepted without attestations.
12. to make sure the citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along side the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials got to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.
13. Candidates curious about seeking admission to MARKS Medical College got to mention the name of the school in their application.
14. Successful applicants will need to produce all the first academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts during their admission. *Any change made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare are going to be Immediately applicable. ADMISSION, TUITION, AND INCIDENTAL FEES: All payments are to be made fully at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable. * Tuition fee is payable on a monthly basis within the primary week of every month. * Failure of payment on the maturity will end in a fine on a day to day .
* If monthly fees are delayed by quite one month, students’ names are going to be faraway from the attendance register. * The name of the scholar are going to be faraway from the school register if tuition fees aren’t purchased two months consecutively. In such a case, the scholar has got to pay re-admission fees to urge re-enrollment. AS PER ORDER OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE The Structure of Fees category for MBBS Course are as below: * entrance fee * Internship remuneration * Total (during admission) Monthly tuition fees *
The fee structure are often changed anytime as per the order of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Procedures For Admission (for foreign students for the session 2020-21) A limited number of seats are going to be offered for foreign nationals.
The interested applicants must fulfill the subsequent criteria for eligibility for admission.
1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which recognizes Higher Secondary Certificate Examination(SSC).
2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
3. Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in average (which is like GPA
4.0 or equivalent grade in lyceum Certificate and better lyceum Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and will have a minimum of 65% marks separately in either of those examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade).
within the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the idea of marks/grades obtained) are going to be considered. within the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are going to be considered for evaluation.
4. Applications should be submitted within the prescribed form (to be available from). Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. need to be furnished along side the appliance . All certificates and marks sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
5. The successful applications would require to supply all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission. FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS MBBS Fees For the Session MBBS 2023-2024
In words: Thirty-Seven thousand only you’ve got to pay the fees by TT/DD/PAY order in favor of Marks Medical college checking account details are given below Name of Bank: DUTCH-BANGLA BANK LIMITED, Manipur-10 Branch, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh Account no: 16411025102 Swift Code: DBBL BDDH Account name: Marks Medical College
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org , www.mbbsbd.com
Army Medical College Bogura, Bangladesh
Army Medical College, Bogra (AMCB) has started its journey on 28 Sep 2014 after getting the necessary approval from Government. Within a time span of 3 and a ½ months the present infrastructural development was completed and the inauguration ceremony was held on 10 Jan 2015 along with four other Army Medical Colleges and began its academic year 2014-2015 with the active inspiration of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the then Chief of Staff Bangladesh Army Gen Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan, Maj Gen AKM Abdullahil Baquee, ndu, psc, Area Commander Bogra Area, Chairman, Governing Body of Army Medical College Bogra and all the Doctors and Staffs working in Army Medical College Bogura.
On 11 Jan 2015, the college started conducting the class of 2014-2015 session with 50 students.Army Medical College Bogra is a private Medical College under the control of the Bangladesh Army and is run by a Governing Body, duly formed by the representative of Bangladesh Army, a representative from the Ministry of Health and Family Affairs, a representative from Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) and local members in the health sector of Bangladesh government.
Unearth the offerings of Army Medical College Jashore, a premier medical education institution in Bangladesh, and learn how it can shape your future in healthcare.
Army Medical College Jashore (AMCJ), part of the Bangladesh Armed Forces’ network of medical colleges, has been illuminating the path for future medical professionals since its inception. The institute’s sterling reputation comes from its rigorous academic standards, disciplined learning environment, and an unflinching commitment to nurturing tomorrow’s healthcare leaders.
Why Choose Army Medical College Jashore?
AMCJ, with its unique offerings, stands as a beacon for medical education in Bangladesh:
- Quality Education: AMCJ follows the curriculum outlined by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC), ensuring the provision of a comprehensive and globally competitive education.
- Disciplined Environment: Operating under the Bangladesh Army’s aegis, the institution fosters a disciplined atmosphere conducive to focused learning, an invaluable attribute for those eyeing a future in the challenging medical field.
- Experienced Faculty: AMCJ boasts a team of seasoned educators and professionals dedicated to delivering the highest quality education and mentorship to their students.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure: The college comes equipped with modern facilities, including technologically advanced laboratories and a library filled with abundant medical literature, providing students with a robust learning experience.
- Affordability: As a government-associated college, AMCJ provides top-tier medical education at an affordable cost, making quality medical education accessible to students from various economic backgrounds.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Diabetic Association Medical College
Sylhet Women’s Medical College
Southern Medical College
Islami Bank Medical College
International Medical College
Marks Medical College
Popular Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College
Brahmanbaria Medical College
Jahurul Islam Medical College
Uttara Adhunik Medical College
Enam Medical College and Hospital
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
Community Based Medical College
Ibn Sina Medical College
Shahabuddin Medical College
Sikder Women’s Medical College
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Kumudini Women’s Medical College
Delta Medical College
Central Medical College
Eastern Medical College
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College