Eligibility of MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- September 12, 2021
- Posted by: study mbbs in bangladesh
- Category: Eligibility criteria
FORTUNE EDUCATION Authorized Representative of 40+ Medical Colleges in Bangladesh providing free counseling to prospective students who would be interested in considering higher education opportunities in Bangladesh. We take great pride in our experienced counselor who not only supports students with their entire application process but also helps in guiding to arrive in a decision about their choice of education, scholarships while studying abroad, university selection, a wide variety of graduate & undergraduate programs available, study permit, visa application & pre-departure services (accommodation, flight tickets, etc.). Our trained staff will make their recommendation passed on student’s interests and choices.
Fortune Education Medical admission experts, are one of the leading names when it comes to offering you the advantage of medical admission guidance services that can suit your requirement. Our team of experts remains committed when it comes to offering you admission guidance in the medical programs of the top most medical colleges worldwide.
1. For MBBS admission with 100% seat confirmation and processing of your documents, you must contact with authorized college representative or consultants.
2. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
3. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
4. Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations).
5. In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
6. Applicants should be submitted their application in the prescribed form. Students ‘ attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
7. The successful applications will require to provide all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission.
DIRECT SPOT MBBS ADMISSION 2022-23, ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH!
♦ Offering Admission @
MCI, WHO, IMED, BMDC & NMC Recognized College
♦ Counseling & On spot direct admission
♦ Affordable low fees structure with 100% seat confirmation
♦ Flexible payment policy & 5 years installments facility
♦ Guidance for free Govt. SAARC seats
♦ Scholarship & special waiver
♦ Study loan assistance
**Free Counseling & Guidance *Admission * Application for Eligibility & Equivalence * Documentation & Visa guidance * Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation * Visa Extension & Local Support**
ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS study in Bangladesh
NON-NEET APPEARED CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED FOR MBBS ADMISSION
Requirements of GPA/Marks the percentage for MBBS Admission
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
1. Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
2. SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
3. HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
4. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC
5. ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 for private medical college.
6. Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
7. Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
8. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 for SAARC Quota.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3. MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education offering on spot direct admission with 100% seat confirmation * Affordable low fees * 5 Years Installments facility
Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh